Sunday, April 22, 2007

Pushing the Limits of Anonymity

I've been thinking of starting a blog for a long, long time. I've waited this long because I am used to being invisible. I am usually not brave enough to say what I think, and quite frankly with all the stuff out there, who cares what I have to say-- and I say a lot. On the other hand, I have always wanted to write and be discovered, preferably before I die.

Finally, I think the desire to write won over any logical reason I had for not writing. So here I am, in all my muddled glory. Enjoy.

4 comments:

TK said...

Well, the beauty of blogging is you're still invisible... unless you choose not to be. So far, I remain mostly invisible.

I must confess, I'm dying to know what the "curious hair" is like.

Girl With Curious Hair said...

Thanks for stopping by! I'm think you'll have to use your imagination about the hair, although I may eventually post a picture of some kind.

These days, I work really hard for 'normal' hair, but humidity is not my friend.

Unknown said...

Keep it up. I've been reading and so far...fantastic. I'm kinda curious about the curious hair as well.

saarikaa said...

Great to see you start the blogg. be looking forward to reading from u.