- Cook: Chicken noodle soup, Orzo Vegetable Salad, Fesenjan with Rice. Also, some guy with an awesome accent is making the best looking eggplant lasagna ever on Food Network. I may have to add it to my list.
- Bake: Banana Bread, Miracle Bars, Apple Cake
- Clean House: I HATE DOING THIS!!! I'm really hoping the dust bunnies stop pro-creating and the mountain of laundry self-cleanses. It could happen, right?
- Catch up on 3 different work projects: I have almost 40 emails that I need to respond to--and that's the easiest of the three projects.
- Write Thank You cards: I'm grotesquely behind. If I owe you sign of gratitude, please know that I have some manners and a written notice is pending.
- Write: I have two stories burning holes in my brains. They're both ridiculous, but I must get them out.
- Choose wedding and baby shower gifts: Suddenly everyone is having an event and giant registries. So many choices, so little time.
Oh, and M is weak and lethargic. I'm seriously hoping it's not a ploy to get out of helping me. (Actually, I know it's not). Either way, I think it's only polite that I take care of him as well.