Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Mmmm...Smoothie: A PSA


If you ever find yourself in a situation where a medical office employee offers you two bottles of Barium Sulfate, but highlights the fact that it is "Berry Smoothie" flavor, feel free to give them a dirty look and start gagging. What they are giving you is essentially liquid chalk with a drop of vaguely berry flavored stuff added.

While I'm sure whoever makes this stuff is trying to provide a service to hapless patients by making it more palatable, they are failing miserably and sullying the good name of fruit smoothies in the process.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A few thoughts:
1. Be glad it wasn't a Barium Enema.
2. I hope you're OK.

Girl With Curious Hair said...

Very asstute observation. Although, who knows what the future has in store for me.

Thanks for the good thoughts.

TK said...

I think I speak for all your readers when I say, "ick".