Thursday, May 17, 2007

Promises, Promises

I thought I should mention that I am capable of thinking deep thoughts.

This blog was not meant to be just about the hair, however, it just so happens that a few recent discussions have brought some memories to the surface that I had spent a number of years pushing away. Since these memories range from the ridiculous to the slightly serious (you may find a couple of character building lessons in there) I thought I would share them with everyone, until I have time to write a few things of substance. That does not mean that a majority of what is to come won't be about me in some way. As most people who know me are aware by now, it's usually about me.

So, please keep reading--and commenting!!! I love comments.

Thank you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Writer,

I have been reading your Blog for two weeks now and I already am a super-fan. Would you be interested in doing some columns / essays for me? I am open to negotiations…

Regards

Girl With Curious Hair said...

Thank you very much! I would need to know a little bit more about the forum and requirements.

Anonymous said...

You tell me how much you need first, and then you shall be be introduced to the material. It is mainly philosophy related though...

Girl With Curious Hair said...

You are wicked. I lost sleep trying to figure out who would mess with my mind like this--I should have known it was you. I will not write philosophy projects for you!

Anonymous said...

AS you wish! But I don't think it's wise to turn down this generous offer...I can use my mad marketing skills to promote your work!